Kasco 2 HP VFX Floating Pond Fountain
Kasco Marine 8400VFX floating pond fountain is a "V" fountain pattern 8' tall x 32' wide giving this fountain a beautiful aesthetically pleasing display while oxygenating the pond. It is designed for maximum oxygenation to improve the health of your pond or lake efficiently. Optional, integrated light packages available. 2 hp pump
Has a single V-shaped plume of water that provides superior aeration as well as beauty. Increased circulation and oxygenation of thermal-stratified water helps to stimulate the natural bio-degradation of organic waste, such as grass clippings, leaves and run-off, and pollutants. Oxygen is circulated and absorbed into the water, thereby increasing aerobic decomposition of sunken organic matter. Aeration can help eliminate spring & fall turnover and helps to promote greater densities of fish.
The 8400VFX includes a weatherproof, GFCI-protected control box: C-75 (240/280V). 240V control has a 24-hour mechanical timer for automatic scheduling hours of operation and a photoelectric controlled outlet for the LR-275 or LR-375 Lighting Packages. When it is dark the photo eye activates the lights if the fountain is on.
For a smaller (120 V) V-style pond fountain see the 1 hp VFX 120 volt Pond Fountain.
Kasco Marine 8400VFX Outdoor Garden Fountains Feature:
- Impressive 8' Tall x 32' Wide pattern for large ponds up to 1-1/4 acre.
- Easy connect for optional add-on lights.
- Operates in 24" of Water. Top Intake for Shallow Water Operation
- Industrial Strength Design
- Efficient / Low Power User
- Clog Resistant intake. They are not likely to clog because of Kasco's deflector technology, prop guard, and standard bottom intake screen.
- Rugged Motor. Designed to operate continuously with minimal maintenance, even in shallow water.
- Corrosion Resistant parts
- Two 50' Braided Nylon Mooring Ropes
- Low Maintenance.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Choice of Cord Lengths up to 400' long
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
WINTER STORAGE: In regions where there is significant freezing in the wintertime, the fountains should be removed from the water to protect them from the expansion pressure of the ice. In many areas, fountains will keep some amount of ice open through the winter. However, when the water is thrust into the air, it is exposed to the colder air temperatures longer and can actually make ice thicker on the pond/lake. Storage over winter is best in a location that is out of the sun and cool, but above 32OF. It is not necessary to store Kasco motors upside down. All internal seals are fully lubricated while stored in an upright position.
- Pattern Size: 8' H x 32' W
- Horsepower: 2 HP
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amps: 13 Amps
- Watts: 3120 Watts
- Minimum Water Depth: 24"
- Recommended Pond Size: Up to 1-1/2 Acre
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Models with 300' and 400' cord Ship Motor Freight
VFX units include:
- Float with bottom screen
- Control panel with ground fault interrupter and photo-eye for optional light kit
- Power cord
- Two 50' mooring ropes
Add Lights to Your Fountain for Spectacular Night Viewing
See What Our Customers Are Saying