Kasco 1/2 HP VFX Floating Pond Fountain
Kasco Marine 2400VFX floating pond fountain is a classic design great for residential applications or smaller ponds. Has single V-shaped plume of water 5' Tall x 15' wide that provides superior aeration as well as beauty. Optional, integrated light packages available. 1/2hp pump
The 2400VFX includes a weatherproof, GFCI-protected control box. The C-25, 120V control has a 24-hour mechanical timer for automatic scheduling hours of operation and a photoelectric controlled outlet for the LR-275 or LR-375 Lighting Packages. When it is dark the photo eye activates the lights if the fountain is on. The C-25 is a plug-and-go model control box that is customer installable for quick and easy set-up. No hard wiring is necessary. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available. The GFCI, 15 amp circuit is designed to protect you and your equipment.
The classic Kasco "V" pattern fountain is 5' Tall x 15' wide and is a beautiful aerating pattern that will improve water quality and aesthetics of any pond or body of water. (for an even larger V-style pond aeration fountain see the 3/4 hp VFX Pond Fountain.
Kasco Marine 2400VFX Outdoor Garden Fountains Feature:
- Aimed at the do-it-yourselfer and residential or smaller ponds up to 1/3 acre.
- Impressive 5' Tall x 15' Wide pattern
- Operates in 15" of Water. Top Intake for Shallow Water Operation
- Industrial Strength Design
- Efficient / Low Power User
- Easy Installation and easy connect for optional add-on lights.
- Clog Resistant intake. They are not likely to clog because of Kasco's deflector technology, prop guard, and standard bottom intake screen.
- Rugged Motor. Designed to operate continuously with minimal maintenance, even in shallow water.
- Corrosion Resistant parts
- Two 50' Braided Nylon Mooring Ropes
- Low Maintenance.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Choice of Cord Lengths
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
WINTER STORAGE: In regions where there is significant freezing in the wintertime, the fountains should be removed from the water to protect them from the expansion pressure of the ice. In many areas, fountains will keep some amount of ice open through the winter. However, when the water is thrust into the air, it is exposed to the colder air temperatures longer and can actually make ice thicker on the pond/lake. Storage over winter is best in a location that is out of the sun and cool, but above 32OF. It is not necessary to store Kasco motors upside down. All internal seals are fully lubricated while stored in an upright position.
- Pattern Size: 5' H x 15' W
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amps: 5.6 Amps
- Watts: 672 Watts
- Minimum Water Depth: 15"
- Recommended Pond Size: Up to 1/3 Acre
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Add Lights to Your Fountain for Spectacular Night Viewing
VFX units include:
- Float with bottom screen
- Control panel with ground fault interrupter and photo-eye for optional light kit
- Power cord
- Two 50' mooring ropes
See What Our Customers Are Saying