SAVIO LIVINGPONDS WATERFALL POND FILTER F070
Savio Livingponds® Filters harness the natural dynamics of moving water. Cylindrical design puts pond water into a self-cleaning, highly dynamic spin cycle that removes the heaviest debris before it gets to the filter media and ensures that the water is evenly distributed throughout the entire filter chamber. The result is a filter that operates nearly 3x more effectively than those inefficient square filters!
Comes equipped with two medium density filter pads for mechanical filtration and 10,000 sq. ft. surface area of ceramic media to propogate bacteria for biological filtration. For ponds up to 1500 gallons.
This Livingponds® filter Finished with a 16" spillway, heavy duty media grate and 3" Inlets on either side. Easy assembly and installation: Inlet connects to any standard 2" I.D. PVC fitting. Recommended pump flow of 900 - 3000 gph.
Livingponds Waterfall Filter features:
- 16" wide waterfall curtain
- Super strong injection molded housing
- No-glue liner connection - Compression seal
- Bio mechanical filtration - 10,000 sq ft of microbial surface area supports the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Easy connection - fits standard Schedule 40 PVC fittings, rigid PVC pipe or Flex PVC
- Dual 3" Slip Inlets - One on each side - Includes Plug if you only use one side.
- Includes 3" x 2" adapter and 2" Schedule 80 insert fittings. Works with 2" Flex PVC
- Dimensions 32.5 " x 10" x 11" H
- For flow rates up to 3,000 GPH (Choose your pump based n the size of your pond and any other features you want it to power)
- Maximum Pond Size 1,500 gallons
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
A small filter with big backyard appeal, the '070' is a filter for a pond up to 1500 gallons.
See What Our Customers Are Saying