Pondmaster Hydro-Air Combination Pond Pump
The Pondmaster Hydro-Air is a revolutionary, fully submersible pump that pumps water to your waterfall or pond filter and aerates your pond at the same time. Uses Pondmaster magnetic-drive technology.
Designed for the harsh conditions of pond use and specifically designed to run continuously using only one moving part, so there aren't any seals to wear out. Provides power for your filter and needed oxygenation to keep fish thriving. Surface agitation helps discourage mosquitoes and helps keep ice from forming during freezing weather.
Ends the need for an outlet for a water pump and another for an air pump. Uses half the power of conventional pond pumps.
Hydro-Air Combination Pond Pump Features:
- Revolutionary, fully submersible water and air pump with patent-pending dual-impeller design
- Pumps water on one end and generates oxygen on the other
- Aerates ponds up to 1,000 gallons at 2’ depth
- Custom designed diffuser creates a wide dispersal of air bubbles
- One outlet is needed for both water and air.
- 18’ power cord
- Fully submersible.
Hydro-Air Combination Pond Pump Specification:
- Recommended Pond Size: 1,000 gal @ 2' deep
- Max Head: 20'
- Max Flow: 1,200 gph
- Outlet: 3/4" FPT
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.5" x 5.6"
- Cord Length : 18'
- Watts: 125
- Venturi Air Intake: 1/2"
- Power Consumption: 199 Watts / 3.7 Amps
- Thermal Overload Protection
- For Submersible Use Only
- Water Pump flow up to:
1386 gph with 16ft shut-off (with 2" ID pipe)
1200 gph with 17ft shut-off (with 1-1/2" ID pipe)
On water pump side: 3/4" FPT Inlet / 3/4" MPT Outlet
On Air Pump Side: Requires 1/2" flexible vinyl tubing (sold separately)
- Approximate Dimensions: 8" L x 5-1/2" H x 3-7/8" D
- Includes: 2 x Pre-filters
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
See What Our Customers Are Saying