LIFEGARD TARPON POND FILTER with TOP MOUNT MULTIPORT VALVE
LifeGard Tarpon pond filter is designed for heavy fish loads and high flow rates. It is optimum in mechanical and biological filtration contained in one piece fiberglass reinforced tank for unmatched strength and durability. For ponds 3000-7000 gallons.
Includes Bio-Mate Solid Media Balls that trap debris and provide exceptional growth of beneficial bacteria to biologically clean your pond. (Cultivates nitrifying bacteria, promotes gas exchange, increases dissolved oxygen level and removes harmful gases)
Six position Hi-Flow Valve provides easy control of all filter functions: FILTER, WASTE, BACKWASH, CLOSED, RINSE and RECIRCULATE.
For a complete system add the Base and hose kit with a pump and you are ready to go.
Can be used above or in-ground. However in-ground use requires access to the controls on top AND drain plug on the bottom for winter draining.
Tarpon Pond Filter Features:
- Includes special High Flow Lateral System for pond applications.
- Will not clog when used with Bio-Mate media. (Included)
- Six position Hi-Flow Valve provides easy control of all filter functions.
- Includes a pressure gauge, manual air relief valve and sight glass for easy maintenance
- Bio-Mate media balls provide maximum surface area with the greatest possible mix of air and water.
- High surface area will not clog with organic matter.
- 10 year tank warranty
Order a larger pump than recommended if you will be adding pond features such as waterfalls, fountains, skimmers, etc.
|Tarpon Pond Filter Specifications|
|Part No.||Model||Port Size||Pond Size||Recommended Pump|
|LGR440641||50||1½"||up to 3000gal||¾HP Sea Flow|
|LGR440642||60||1½"||up to 7000gal||1HP Sea Flow|
See What Our Customers Are Saying