Pondmaster Garden Pond Filter System by Danner
Take the guesswork out of choosing your filter and pump. The Pondmaster PM1000 system combines an easy-to-use filter with a high-tech, fully-submersible Mag-drive water pump. Offers mechanical filtering of particulates and chemical filtering of dissolved organic compounds and chlorine.
One unit can accommodate ponds up to 1250 gallons. Its modular design allows more filter units to be added to the basic system to accommodate larger ponds with more biological load.
Water is drawn into a thick layer of coarse material which traps large debris from pond water. A second layer of finer, carbon-impregnated material further purifies the pond water as it passes through.
The powerful, compact mag-drive pump is used to draw water through the filter. This energy efficient design uses one moving part and uses about half the electricity of similar-output pumps.
Pondmaster Garden Pond Filter System Features:
- Filter Box with locking handle: 12" x 12" x 3-1/4"
- Quick Disconnect for easy removel from pump sources
- Modular design for higher capacity
- Includes 12" x 12" dual filter elements
Included Pond Pump Features:
- Powerful magnetic drive
- Uses approx 50% less electricity
- Only one moving part
- Fish Safe
- 10-18 ft power cord
- Free fountain kits included
- Includes (1) Coarse and (1) Carbon Pad: 12" x 12"
- Outlet requires 1/2" tubing
- Model 1250: 250GPH Capacity, pumps 7 ft high, for ponds up to 600 gal, 2 FREE Fountain kits, 10 Ft cord
- Model 1350: 350GPH Capacity, pumps 10.5 ft high, for ponds up to 800 gal, 2 FREE Fountain kits, 18 Ft cord
- Model 1500: 500GPH Capacity, pumps 10.5 ft high, for ponds up to 1000 gal, 2 FREE Fountain kits, 18 Ft cord
- Model 1700: 700GPH Capacity, pumps 12.5 ft high, for ponds up to 1250 gal, 2 FREE Fountain kits, 18 Ft cord
See What Our Customers Are Saying